Frivolous Illusions

Saturday, October 07, 2006

F***ing high !

First of all , please excuse me for that pretty unparliamentary heading ( fellow non-parliementarians never mind).But to be honest, there wasnt a better way to describe how i feel every single time this video streams down the 14 inch addiction of mine.The first time i heard james blunt,what i conceived of him was indeed a tad prejudiced so as to say at hindsight.Then came along this number that throbbed my heart from all ends. I still wouldnt really endorse the original footage of the song,quite understandable why it was widely acknowledged as a paraody per se.But ,this impeccable work of video-editing has rendered a great deal of justice to the breathtaking feel of the song.Mad that i am about the movie and meg ryan,it simply has become the daily dose of energy to get the day started. And what more, thanx a million to C***bank open air canteen and sioux falls radio,i get to hear it almost at every other break,be it nicotine or cafeine.On a sadder note, What really breaks my heart is that the guitar is played on a capo which means ill have to wait another weekend to buy one before i could attempt James blunting !

Yes, she caught my eye,As we walked on by.

She could see from my face that I was,Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last 'till the end.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RYMC822iT4I

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger prav said…

    hey...seems good..u got the mp3 or sumthin??

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger prav said…

    hey , i finally got the mp3 of this song in ma fone...ur rite...its gr8!!!!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger gradedexposure said…

    n the video shivi..i like it when he strips off(no pun intended!)it is like he is exposing himself,to be willing to let every emotion hit him hard ,taking off everything that might block the way the water might feel against his body!that naked completeness!yes i lov the song too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home